Monday, April 11, 2011

A Wonderful Gift

About a week ago I received a surprise package from Ron Sachse, a student in my March Altered Mint Tin class. When I opened the package I was blown away to find two gorgeous altered mint tins decorated with pages from the Shake Rag catalog!



The catalog listing for the Altered Mint Tin class is on the bottom inside of the larger tin and his class name tag is on the inside cover...both beautifully aged. 


I have to admit I am the most reluctant of teachers having been sort of cajoled into it. I often doubt myself, thinking I have nothing to share and wondering if I should stop. Well, I'm hooked now! This is the most wonderful of gifts. I absolutely love these tins and they are now among my most cherished possessions.

Thank you Ron!

No comments: